Chameleon blending pens are an inventive alcohol-based marker system that enables you to change the color tone of your marker. Each pen has multiple color tones, thereby giving you the opportunity to create incredible effects such as smooth transitions, shading, gradations, and blending, all while using one pen. All chameleon blending pens are refillable, and their nibs are replaceable. You can use Chameleon tweezers to remove the nibs and refill your chameleon pen easily.
Color Tones Marker Sets
These features a collection of chameleon color tones markers that gives you the ability to use different color tones of your pen. Each pen can produce multiple color tones to enable you to use diverse colors on your drawings.
Chameleon blending pens are much more than a standard marker. They bring simplicity, color, and diversity to your coloring projects. They also bring convenience since you will be able to change the color tones using one single pen. Each pen can go from as light as a hit to several rich tones, thereby reducing tonal gaps in your arts collection. One pen blends different tones.
The Pros of using Chameleon pens
- They are fun to use once you get a grip of how to use them.
- They draw beautiful and bright colors.
- They come with refillable chambers where you can replace the ink and ink toner.
- It saves you money because you will be buying one pen for multiple tones instead of several pens in each tone.
- They enable one to create amazing art by helping you create stunning effects such as 3D and seamless transition.
The Cons of using Chameleon pens
- Learning curve – You need to learn how to use these pens so that you can draw incredible arts. They are not difficult to use, but there are tricks you can use to sharpen your drawings.
- You need to wait for the pen to change color- it takes around 5-40 seconds for the color tone to change.
Takes practice to know how to create phenomenal effect using chameleon blending pens.